Area Sales Coordinator
Sayfa Systems design, manufacture, install and maintain a range of fall protection and fall
prevention products with the sole aim of either eliminating or reducing the risks associated with
working above ground level.
From providing safe access to rooftops and building facades for maintenance purposes, to load
and work platforms and fall arrest systems used extensively in the housebuilding and
construction industry, we are always thinking ahead with a view to generating a better, more
effective and safer system. At SAYFA SYSTEMS – Safety comes first.
Due to continued growth, Sayfa Systems are currently looking to recruit an Area Sales
Coordinator. Experience in a targeted Sales background is essential.
JOB TITLE: Area Sales Coordinator
REPONSIBLE TO: Sales Manager
Liaison Contacts: Estimators, Sales Team, Design Team
Job Summary: to take ownership of the North Sales territory and maximise and maintain
business in that area.
- Hit call targets, F2F appointments and sales targets
- Maintaining telephone contact with all tenders and contacts quoted. Build rapport until sale is closed
- Responsible for all sales as defined within given area
- Documentation and admin associated with sales process
- Collating all forecast figures and using this information to increase sales
- Closing orders by telephone
- Internal sales back up for Field Sales Representative
- Prepare figures with Field Sales for sales meetings
- Fill in daily and weekly sales reports
- Work with the team estimator to process all quotes and enquiries and send out within the specified deadlines
- Evaluate all sales enquires
- Service all customers within the given sales area, liaise with Operations
- Subsidiary Duties/Responsibilities:
- Deputise for the estimating department
- Occasional telemarketing as directed by your manager
The salary being offered for this position is between 20-22.5k basic ( 50k OTE ), other benefits
include subsidised company lunch, free Gym access and an extra days leave for your Birthday.
If you feel that you could rise to the challenge and be part of a growing successful company
please submit your CV and cover letter to the HR Manager for consideration.
Please note to comply with our obligations under the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act
(2006) all applicants will be screened and proof of right to work in the UK will be required at
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £20,000.00 to £22,500.00 /year